• Fine Teas
• A delicious dessert tea for all ages
• A light black tea with a delightful chocolate flavor
• Effects: Contentment
Harney & Sons Tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India...accepting only the exceptional.
• Storage: No light, moisture or scent.
• Store tightly sealed.
• Brewing Time: Boiling water, 5 minutes
The Correct Way to Brew Black Tea
• Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
• Discard that water and put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
• Pour boiling water over tea & steep 5 minutes.
• Pour through strainer.
• China black teas are carefully blended with natural and artificial chocolate flavors and peppermint leaves.
• Caffeine Content: 40-60 milligrams.