• New Shelf Stable
• Vaginal and Urinary Tract Health
• No Refrigeration Necessary
• 25+ Years of Research and Clinical Studies
• Free of Major Allergens
• Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
• Oral Probiotic Supplement
GR-1 / RC-14 and Vaginal Flora (also called microbiota)
In one of the randomized clinical trials, 75% of women in the GR-1 / RC-14 probiotic group experienced significant improvement in vaginal flora composition, while only 34% of women in the placebo (non-probiotic) group experienced similar improvement.
Fem-Dophilus contains two patented and clinically documented probiotic strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri. RC-14, discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 25 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1 and RC-14 to colonize and promote healthy vaginal and urinary tract health. A special manufacturing process protects the probiotic strains in Fem-Dophilus from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacterial survival to the lower intestine.
• Fem-Dophilus does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature.
• Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf life.
• Avoid temperatures above 77ºF (25ºC).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Usage: For maintenance, take 1 capsule orally per day, preferably with a meal and a glass of water, and increase to 2 capsules per day as needed or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
• If your healthcare professional recommends taking this product in conjunction with antibiotics, take at least 1-2 hours after taking the medication.
• Maltodextrin (non-GMO source), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
• Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellullose and titanium dioxide (for coloring).
• No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.