• Shelf-Stable Probiotic Formula
• 8 Strains in 4 Genera, Including BB536
• Enteric Coated = Stomach Acid Protection
• #1 Probiotic Product in the U.S.
• 5 Billion Organisms/Vegetarian Capsule
Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is a Stable-Dophilus® probiotic due to its stability at room temperature and enteric coating, which protects the probiotic bacteria from stomach acid. Eight (8) different strains of probiotic bacteria are delivered directly into the small intestines where probiotic bacteria fully exert their beneficial effects.
Probiotic bacteria in Jarro-Dophilus EPS® are selected from the following 4 genera: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacteria, Lactococcus and Pediococcus.
Strains in Jarro-Dophilus EPS® promote healthy intestinal microflora, which in turn helps to support intestinal health and immune function. Bifidobacteria Iongum BB536 has been clinically shown to stimulate immune response and promote healthy intestinal microfloral balance. L. rhamnosus R0011 is a unique, high producer of polysaccharides that facilitate colonization and stimulate intestinal immune response. L. helveticus R0052 assists in breaking down lactose (milk sugar), which may improve digestion of dairy products by those individuals who are lactose intolerant. Lactococcus and Pediococcus help reduce spoilage caused by unfriendly bacteria in fermented foods.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Take 1 capsule up to 4 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach, though they may also be taken with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
• Storage Instructions: Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigerating Jarro-Dophilus EPS® is optional and will further extend the shelf-life by safeguarding the product from heat, especially during the hot summer months. Blister packaging each capsule provides extra protection to the probiotic bacteria against external moisture and oxygen.
• Potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and ascorbic acid. Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and an aqueous-based enteric coating.
• Contains: Soy (less than 0.1%) and milk (casein, less than 0.01%).
• No wheat, no gluten, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.