Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree(pistacia lentiscus), also called mastiha, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey. Composed of a resinous exudate, containing essential oils, mastic gum has been used for centuries by traditional healers for stomach distress.* Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production.*
• Keep out of the reach of childeren.
• Take 2 capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
• Cellulose, magnesium stearate(vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
• No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
• If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactationg, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.