• Oral Probiotic for Natural Vaginal Health
• Clinically-Documented Benefits
• 20+ Years of Clinical Research
• Patented Lactobacilli: GR-1® and RC-14®
• Prevention Magazine: Top 10 Breakthrough '07
fem-dophilus® contains two patented and clinically documented probiotic strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri, RC-14®, discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 20 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1® and RC-14® to colonize and protect the vaginal tract.
Clinical trials have shown that GR-1® and RC-14®:
• Help to maintain or restore healthy vaginal flora that are important in maintaining vaginal health
• Support the health of the urinary tract
fem-dophilus® is manufactured under pharmaceutical GMP conditions with guaranteed potency and consistency. The probiotic strains in fem-dophilus® are in a proprietary polysaccharide matrix, which protects the bacteria from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacteria survival to the lower intestine.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep refrigerated.
• For maintenance, take 1 capsule orally per day and increase to 2 capsules per day as needed, or take as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
• Dextrose anhydrate, potato starch, cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin and titanium dioxide.
• Contains: Dairy (casein, in trace amounts).
• No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.